Pages

Thursday, April 16



I noticed that gigi bawah imran jarang masa siapkan dia malam tadi. I thought it was normal since he is a teeth grinder masa tido. But i felt that something was weird about the gap so i asked him to open his mouth. I was so surprised to see the permenant tooth peeking there. But he didnt complain about any toothache and he only realised about the loose teeth when i pointed it out. I guess it is not because of tooth decay since there is no foul smell or any sign of dental problem. Maybe it is just the time for it to fall off.



Another milestone there for imran. Ahh my boy just grows really fast.

As much as it saddens me to see him losing his milk tooth i am grateful to be the first to see it. Another blessing for me! I am now wondering when is the best time to take him to see a dentist. Or should i just wait for the tooth to fall off?
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment