Pages

Sunday, April 12

A desperate wish



I wonder why it is so difficult to shed the kilos off. I have started to cut the daily carb intake, try to walk as much as i can, drink plenty of plain water and i even consume jamu nowadays.

Sadly i havent lost my weight and next month i'll be attending an induction course. A friend told me we need to run around a lot during the course. It scared me to think that i havent been active for years! Huhu. He said if we dont do well in the physical activities we would be liabilities for the team. I dont want that to happen!

Apart from the course thing i have to admit that losing some weight is one of my goal this year. My fav jeans doesnt fit me the way it used to be. Actually it is the other way round. Huuwaaa...I really need to do something about this. Seriously..hmmm.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment