Pages

Friday, April 24



Imran finally lost his first loose milk tooth today. Yesterday he told me it was quite difficult for him to chew his food because it hurt and he was afraid the tooth would fall off. So i had to take him to see the dentist at klinik kesihatan bsp. We had an afternoon appointment and alhamdulillah the doctor and nurses were really nice. I told them that it was imran's first visit to dentist and whatnot. They were cool about it. Some time before, imran had watched one of upin ipin series on visit to a dentist and gave him the horror idea of going on one.

So naturally he cried when the dr wanted to check his mouth. Thank god the dr was patient with him and the nurses were nice despite the yelling and screaming. Hahaha. The dr offered to teach me on how to take the tooth off at home. I (politely) declined the offer. I just couldnt bring myself to do it. It is just too scary for me.

So anyway it was done really fast. Alhamdulillah. Imran was crying really loud and i had to bring him to the toilet just to calm him down. After a few minutes he calmed down and i took him to mcd and bought him a strawberry sundae because the dr advised me to give cold food to him. It cheered him up instantly! :)

I later took him to pasar malam. I think he was quite delighted and asked to use my phone to take a photo of us. Hahah. Selfie la pulak anak aku nih.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment