Pages

Sunday, May 17

Post ptm blues

Alhamdulillah i have completed my 10-day ptm course in jawi penang. Words cant describe how happy and relieved i am to have attended it. I have waited to go for ptm for so long. Well..long enough to put aside the plan to try to conceive another baby. Haha..now that it is done i can start looking into that direction.

So ptm was really tiring both physically and mentally. I cant imagine how thw prevoius batches went through their sessions as i was told that ours is the easiest ptm conducted. Of course, i was relieved and grateful. I cant imagine if i were to run in the middle of the night and doing all those physical activities for 10 days!

I learned a lot during my time in ptm. Alhamdulillah..i believe it has changed the way i see things and my personal outlook on life. Being able to experience hardships and to be put outside my comfort zone taught me a lot about myself too. I sometimes cant believe i did things i never thought i would.

Leaving my family behind was the most difficult part. I prayed hard that my sons would be fine during my absence and alhamdulillah..they did well. Ashraf really had helped me a lot taking care of the boys. i owe him the world!

So in the next two days i'll be going to office again. As much as i want to spend time with my kids i miss the office and my friends. Life has to go on!

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment