Pages

Sunday, April 12

Imran's 6th birthday



My baby grows up so fast i couldn't believe he is already six! Having him in my life is definitely a blessing and he makes me a better person. Alhamdulillah.

Being a 6 y.o imran is quite a shy boy and he enjoys reading a lot. He is a dreamer too so i sometimes have to repeat the things i say because he was busy dreaming away.

He has a gentle soul who easily symphatise others. He doesn't get that from me. Hahah. Sometimes fahim would bully him but i rarely see him hold grudge or hit his brother. He would just be patient and let fahim have his way. I am quite worried how he would do in school next year but insyaallah he would be fine.

He is often quiet but i know that he is very observant and has good language skills both in bahasa and english. I think he likes english programmes better than those in bm but anyways tak kisah la mana2 pun as long as he is happy.

I did not buy anything expensive for him this year. Huhu. Bajet lari. Alhamdulillah..he received many presents this year. The lego set in the pic was bought using the money he got from nenek and tok abah. I wish i could top that. But it didn't happen this year. Next time maybe. Insyaallah.

With or without expensive gifts, i sincerely wish imran would be the best that he could be. My blessings and prayers will always be with you my son.

Happy birthday imran!

Love you.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment